|By Reuven Cohen||
|April 30, 2012 06:30 AM EDT||
While on the road at CloudCamp DC, I had the opportunity to interview long time friend and cloud expert JP Morgenthal (Principal Solutions Architect from EMC).
We talked Clouds, Hybrid, Federation, SaaS and the rise of PaaS, moving toward a services based architecture/economy.
- Cloud Computing - Morgan Stanley is Banking on the Cloud
- Cloud Computing: The Business of Building Clouds
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing: Perfect Together
- Virtualization Is Not Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing: The Geopolitical Cloud
- Microsoft Actually Does Get Cloud Computing
- McKinsey & Co - Clearing the Air on Cloud Computing
- VMWare VDI Client Goes Open Source
- Creating a Common Cloud Computing Reference API - Part One
- Solving the Problem of Cloud Interoperability